As part of the new stuff you'll see weekly meal plans. This helps us keep on track especially with my wierd work hours sometimes. It also helps with grocery shopping and budgeting around what we already have in the freezer and pantry.
So here is this weeks Dinner Menu
Monday ~ leftovers (Cart on his own, mine packed for work)
Tuesday ~ Hamburger Helper
Wednesday ~ Ham Steak, Mac-n-cheese, peas
Thursday ~ Pot Roast, sweet potatos, green beans
Friday ~ Country style ribs, sweet potatos, corn
Saturday ~ as of now is leftovers however it is the SEC championship game and we may have company
Sunday ~ Burgers, corn, beans (subject to change based on Saturday)
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

1 comments:
I always love planning out our menu, usually I do two weeks at a time and dont know what I would do without it! It saves a ton of time and money
Post a Comment