Monday, November 2, 2009

Estrace

I have been on Estrace since Friday. 2 pills per day and still 10 units of Lupron. Well today estrace was upped to 3 pills per day. I could really tell that the dosage was upped. About an hour after taking them I have got the worst headache. It has lasted all morning. I'm not sure I really like the daily headaches. But I keep reminding myself the end result will totally be worth it. Just get through the next week and 6 days!

We have no pics from Halloween. I forgot my camera at home. :(

2 comments:

embieadoptmom said...

Take Ibuprofen while you can!!! Or Tylenol if you are super cautious. I took Ibuprofen until about a week before! HUGS!

Michele said...

Oh my gosh - I had a headache when I started the estrace too! It never clicked with me that it was the drug! - I'll be upping mine to 3 per day on 11/10/09 - thanks for the warning!!!