I'm so excited to have an extra day off this week. I am suppose to be at work right now, however they would have sent me home after 2.5hrs due to overtime. So I choose to get my shift covered.
So today I'm taking advantage of this day. I'm going to get a desperately needed pedicure, going to the pharmacy, Home Depot to get more gas for our grill (we have 2 tanks, one on the grill and the back up and they are both out) and then home to do stuff around the house including my coupon book being organized (I shudder thinking about it). I may even try to sit at my scrap table and work on some cards. I love days off in the middle of the week.
As of now I technically have only 6 days left of work before the transfer. It is getting closer and closer. I'm nervous and excited all at the same time.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

2 comments:
SOOO excited for you-6 days of work-YAY!
Kebrina! You made me laugh with the part about the coupon book.. I so get you there!! Im glad you got an extra down off.. h
Post a Comment