Monday, November 9, 2009

1 Week

It's now exactly 1 week until the transfer. I had a lot of trouble sleeping last night thinking about it. So I'm quite tired and have to be to work in a little while.

Today I've been thinking about our donor couple and their little ones. As the week progresses I'll be thinking about them more as they have given us an amazing gift, our little snowbabies. We are truly blessed to have met them and have them part of our lives.

I'll be working everyday this week but when at home I'll be preparing for the 3-4 days I'm laying on the couch. The house isn't a wreck but all the "deep" cleaning needs to be handled and I'm working on freezer meals for the next 2weeks. So we'll be busy with that.

And on a really nice note Cart is done with football. While I love that he got involved with our godson's team it was hard for him being gone 3 nights a week and for a good portion on Saturdays. It will be a different story when it is our children as I'll be out there too :)



4 comments:

Leah said...

I really hope this is the cycle for you! The waiting is always the hardest. Thinking of you.

Angelwingsbaby said...

Your are in my thoughts and I know that waiting is hard.The hardest part for me was not knowing if it would work and I would go back and forth thinking it would and then that it wouldn't.The bigger part of me had faith that it would.In the end we were blessed to find out we were pregnant with our little snow flake baby that is due in 6 weeks.Hang in there! ((hugs))

Amber said...

Yeah for only a week away how exciting! I hope it all works out for you two

twondra said...

I'm here from Michele's blog. I'm also undergoing a FET with embryos we adopted. We'll be doing ours early next year.

I hope it's okay I continue to follow you! I wish you the best!!

Tammy
www.twondra.blogspot.com