I love great deals! This one appeared while I was in Louisiana. Sarah needed to go to the mall to look for something. While we were there we stopped in Bath and Body Works. I noticed they had buy 3 get 3 free on their lotions and shower gels. I asked if they had this deal all over the country and was told yes and given a coupon. Have I ever said how much I love coupons. This one was for $10 off $30.
Yesterday Cart and I made a last minute trip to the mall so I could take advantage of this deal. So I bought 6 bottles of Lotions/shower gel and 3 bottles of anti-bacterial foaming soaps.
The total before discounts and coupon was $78.
I paid $33.71 after discounts and coupons. And they gave me another $10 off $30.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

2 comments:
thanks for sharing I love deals too!
woo-hoo! I love deals!!!
www.canvaspeople.com
a free 8x10 canvas!
Post a Comment