Friday, November 6, 2009

PERFECT

Is exactly what the doctor said as soon as he could see my uterine lining! He said it was 12.4 and triple striped (I'm pretty sure that is what it's called). He even showed it to me with the 3 white lines.

Then our coordinator went over the meds with me and I have found out that I've been taking the Estrace incorrectly. The calendar says "Estrace 3/day" so I was taking the 3 per day all at one time. They were only 2mg tablets so I figured such a low dose that I was suppose to take them at once. Wrongo. So that has been causing my horrid headaches. Now I'll be taking them with Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner.

We went over the rest of the meds and I do my last PIO shot the day of transfer! I switch to suppositories the next day but no more painful shots after the day of transfer.

With the embies being 5 day Blasts they will be thawed the morning of transfer and the transfer day is the 16th at Noon!

1 comments:

embieadoptmom said...

Loved seeing that "PERFECT" Yippee!! The only reason they thawed mine a day early was because I was flying cross country LOL! SOUNDS PERFECT! I am getting red, sore butt from shots. I may be switching to supp. myself if all doesn't get better. Sore, itchy butts are a PAIN! LOL BUT SO WORTH IT!