Wow 100th post! I was hoping I would have better news than a tidbits post but this is all you get. How about bullets today?
- I am okay. Thank you for all your support and prayers!
- I had a wonderful trip to see Sarah. Louisiana has some pretty country.
- We have mentally started moving forward but are emotionally still broken.
- I will be focusing on a new project of creating my ultimate scrapbook room. As that is my happy place.
- Cart will be focusing on some projects we are planning. I'll be helping with things I can help with but for the building and such he'll be working on those.
- There are some other things in the works but at this time we wish to keep that to ourselves. Unfortunately I can say it doesn't not have anything to do with children.
- I'm not sure where to take my blog. I could leave it as our journey to a child which right now we leave to God. It could happen next month or 4 yrs from now. Do I keep the blog going and just blog about our life and what we have going on as it will lead to a child one day? Lots to think about on that front.
- Financially....hmmm that could be a direction to take our blog as money is the reason our journey to a child is at a stand still. We are considering trying the Da.ve Ram.sey Money Makeover or at least parts of it.
So stay tuned as to the direction we'll be taking things.

1 comments:
I've heard many FABULOUS things about Dave Ramsey's deal-sounds great. Bless you my friend!
Post a Comment