I have decided to keep up with our blog. I like journaling about what we are up to with everything not related to baby making. So I will keep the blog as is same title and everything because one day we will have children. So the journey is our life up to children. I'll talk about home improvement projects, finances, couponing, working out, baby making (we are always trying/practicing on our own), vacations, Carts marathons etc. So enjoy.
What have we been up to other than Thanksgiving? Well we will be working on projects around the house. You remember the posts of all the projects outside completed in the last year? Well it is time to start working on the inside projects.
First on the list, creating my ultimate scraproom. I have really gotten into scrapbooking and making cards. With this scrap space I'll be making cards to sell on et.sy (I'll post my store once it is up and running). I hope to never buy a store bought card again. So this past week I have searched the internet for storage options, desk options etc. We went to Ho.me Dep.ot and I picked out a color called Bleached Denim. It is a darker blue which will make the room look smaller most likely but I LOVE the color. Mich.aels had the storage cubes I came across 55% off on Thanksgiving/Black Friday. So I got those and my fabulous in-laws bought the making memories shelf as my early christmas gift. :) All of it was half off which is great.
Then in searching for desks I fell in love with the Pot.tery Ba.rn craft desk but it is well out of the budget for this room. So I actually came across a blog of a lady who made one herself. All for a fraction of the cost. So Cart has said he would make me one. :) This will most likely occur after the holidays, maybe.
Cart and his dad this weekend worked on staining our deck. We've put this off for months and it is almost done. Just one section needs a second coat and it is done. I'll post pics of this in a future post. Need to take pics of it.
Now that I'm almost over this horrid cold I had, I'll be getting back into the gym this week. I have changed my availibility at work to Monday through Friday and my one required Sunday a month. This will allow better scheduling of my gym visits. I have missed Zumba so much and I'll be able to go to 3 of the 4 classes each week. I'm still in the 170 range which is great. Just about 35 more to go.
Christmas will be here before we know it and then Carts first marathon of the year. He will be running the Disney Marathon on Jan 10th.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment