Well I got my Lupron from my local pharmacy. I was tired of care.mark and dealing with the Lupron that it was just easier and all around cheaper.... by $10. But right now $10 is big. The rest of my meds were suppose to arrive on Saturday... however some ding dong at care.mark decided that I wanted to know how much I was spending before the released them to be shipped. I told her I wanted to know how much WHEN they were shipped. So they were closed today with it being Columbus day so I call first thing tomorrow morning.
I have my baseline Ultrasound (u/s) on Wednesday afternoon. Not too excited about that being that AF is in town. But I will endure for the sake of wonderful babies in my future :)
I start the Lupron on Friday. Cart will be giving me my injections again this time around. I'm not a fan of needles but Cart is gentle :) I've thought about doing them myself since I would have to get up early for Cart to give them. But don't think I could bare to do it myself.
On other news...I'm quite prepared for morning sickness :) I have endured the stomach flu for the last 3 days. It hasn't been fun but it is always nice to have the hubby take care of me. I'm doing better now thankfully and actually ate more normal food and drink tonight.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago

2 comments:
Wishing you a TON of luck this cycle. Good luck Wednesday at your baseline appt. :-D
YES, I had my first u/s while AF was visiting. This is normal.
Glad you finally got your meds. I do give my own shots and once you do it once, PIECE OF CAKE. Although I know it's not for everyone I look at it like "THIS IS FOR THE BABIES" and just jab. Thinking of them makes me able to do it ALTHOUGH I start PIO shots Saturday so it may be a different story with all that thick progestrone going in. ZOWIE! You're getting closer!
Post a Comment