Monday, October 26, 2009

Sweet Aunt Flo

Remember my post of Phase 1 complete...About a week and a half before I stopped BCPs I got what I thought was my last dear 'ole Aunt Flo. Well to my surprise 3 days after stopping the BCPs I get what I suspect is Aunt Flo.

I spent the last week at work bragging that my last one was the last one I was gonna get for at least 10months. Boy was I wrong.

So this morning I called our IVF coordinator to talk about our sonogram, lab tests and I ask "were we expecting me to get a period after stopping BCPs?" She said yes that she forgets sometimes to tell some people.

All I can say is my poor hubby. I'm sure I've been miserable to live with the last week. I've been moody and emotional. But he says he understands and just gives me my space :)

The sonogram is scheduled for Nov 6th. At this appt they will look at my lining to make sure it is looking good for the transfer. At this point this is the only sonogram to check the lining but there is the possibility to have another before the transfer.

1 comments:

Leah said...

Hope your sonogram goes well. And hope you are feeling better. :-D