Today I gave myself the Lupron injection. Afterwards I looked at the vial and thought man that seems a little empty. And immediately wondered if I am giving myself too much. I actually think I am. So when I run to Pub.lix today to get stuff to make Chilli for tomorrow I'll be stopping by the pharmacy to ask my pharmacist. I do have an email into our IVF coordinator and she does answer them after hours but just in case.
Why am I confused? The calendar says 20units of Lupron. The syringes have lines and numbers all over it and at the top reads units above the numbers. So I've been filling the syringe to 20. I'm confused because on Wednesday I asked my Dr about them to make sure I was doing them right and he said to use the hash marks not the numbers. So yeah really confused.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

1 comments:
Hi Breen,
I injected 10 units of Lupron Daily- I'd definitely confirm your dose with your doctor- I don't think too much would harm you, but just to be safe. I do remember the syringes were super small in circumference and I think mine were marked in 10 unit amounts. I hope that helps!!!
Hugs!!!
Post a Comment