We had a great weekend. I worked Friday night so Cart went running and played the Wii (his usual bachelor activity). Saturday Cart helped a friend of ours move some furniture and then had football. This meant I had a quiet afternoon at home. The weather was divine! I love fall weather. So I spent the afternoon in my scraproom making cards, doing Layouts and then of course I had to go to work. Sunday was another fabulous weather day. We had all the windows open and cleaned house. i got a few hours of scrapping in and then our parents came over for some Chili. Yum!
The shots are going well. I am able to give them to myself which is nice. That means I get to sleep in when Cart gets up for work in the morning. I stop the birth control pills on Thursday and then a week later I start Estrace. It's getting so close.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

2 comments:
I also made chili this weekend. One of my favorite fall time activities. :-D
YAY-you're getting there babe~
Post a Comment