Yup that's me. I have this problem saying No. It is quite annoying sometimes. Tonight is one of those times. I was working a Key Management shift tonight from 4-10 and towards the end of the night my manager asks me are you the Mid tomorrow (meaning are you working 10am to 10pm tomorrow?)? No sir I say it's my day off. But I'll go ask B for you. Nope B has plans tomorrow. So before I'm ready to leave that manager is talking with our GM on the phone and they come up with a deal to get me to work. I of course can't refuse, thinking one day it will benefit me and they would help me out. So on a day I was looking forward to having off I am working all day. :(
So this week I'll be working overtime. In the end it is probably good that I am working since I'll be taking off 2 weeks in November for the transfer. But 40 hrs in 2 weeks, Yuck!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

2 comments:
i totally know the feeling....
NOT a sucker-just nice :)
Post a Comment