I've had such a hard time getting my prescriptions filled. I'm so annoyed with Care.mark right now. I called about 2 months ago with a list of my meds and talked to a very helpful lady and knew that the Lupron would not be covered. Duh it is a fertility med....insurance doesn't cover fertility treatments. So I knew I would be using the cash plan.
My doctors office faxed my prescription over on Tuesday and apparently they have been trying to get it "denied" since then. I finally had them transfer just that 1 prescription to my local pharmacy Pub.lix which I LOVE. Guess what my pharmacist called me within 30min and told me that when he ran it that it said I the patient had to call this 800 number. Guess where that 800 # led me? That's right back to Care.mark! I told him it wasn't a covered drug and he was running it through as cash and I will have it late this afternoon.
The only thing I need to figure out now is how many kits I will need. For about a week and a half I will use 20units per day and then for the last week I use only 10units per day. I would love only needed 1 Kit but I have a feeling I will be using 2 Kits.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

4 comments:
I recommend starting with 1 kit of Lupron- it is all I needed and still had leftovers- you can always purchase a second kit if needed.
I hope that helps!!!
Hugs!!!
I didn't take Lupron but Jen's an expert! SO EXCITING you are getting your meds! I was shocked my insurance did cover some.
We have Care.Mark too..I get so mad at them!!!
good luck with it all I hope you get everything you need:)
Post a Comment