I'm not sure what a day off really is anymore. I've been at work everyday whether it is for 2 hours or 8 hours since Saturday the 27th. So my next real day off is this coming Saturday and we have a wedding to go to. So I really can't just lounge around.
I was suppose to be off yesterday...we actually drove the 3hrs to Tampa and spent the morning/afternoon at Busch Gardens and we were home by 6pm. But at 930 I headed into work to do abour 2 1/2 hrs of cleaning behind the bar.
Then I am suppose to be off tomorrow. However we are doing bar certification tomorrow and they wanted me there out of our 7 bartenders. Due to this bar certification I've spent extra time making sure the bar is clean and ready. All this extra time is not really what I wanted.
Now I wait for a day off...a real one where nothing is planned. Maybe I'll have to wait until November for that.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment