It looks like I have caught whatever little bug has been traveling through J-ville. It started last night and today I feel like utter poo. I went to the doctor to get some meds and all he said was curl up on the couch and don't move for 2 days. It wasn't really my doctor just the PA. So now my dilemma is to go ahead and take the doxycycline that is meant for the 6 days before transfer now and get it refilled or just wait this crap out.
I have to work for the next 3 nights so during the days I can lay around until it's time to go to work. I really don't need this.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

3 comments:
I hope you feel better- rest when you can!!!
So sorry you aren't feeling well. There is so much crap going around right now, I'm tempted to go to work wearing a mask! I hope you feel better soon.
call & ask your doc! Hope you feel better!
Post a Comment