Monday, May 3, 2010

Girly Doc 3 xs 1 month

Yup that's right I get to see my girly doc 3 times in 1 month. Yay me! I'm no stranger to this though as having going through IVF I'd be proded sometimes 3xs in 1 week. So nothing new. Today was my annual and everything went okay. A bit painful but everything looked okay.

I see him again next Monday for pre-op. I'm coming up with a list of questions so that I can get the most out of the visit before the surgery.

Surgery is scheduled for the 18th. I have a feeling they will find Endo.

Cart is doing well with the Clomid. No real mood swings or problems. He has 2 months left of the meds and then he retests. I'm hoping we'll be able to TTC again in June.

1 comments:

Leah said...

I'm happy to hear things are moving along. I hope if endo is found, that it's just a tiny amount, and that removing it will improve fertility so much.

Thinking of you guys.