Tuesday, May 11, 2010

1 Semester down

5 more togo! I just finished my first semester back to school and officially start my second semester tonight. I made straight A's in all my classes which is good. I'm taking 4 classes this summer, 2 in the first half and 2 in the second half. So it shouldn't be too bad of a summer. :)

Surgery is still scheduled for next Tuesday. I had my pre-op yesterday and it went well. My doc answered all my questions and even suggested that he look inside my uterus to see if there is a reason for the excessive bleeding during AF. So they will be doing that too. The booked the OR for an hour and a half. My doc said that if they find Endo they will take out what they can. They will try not to open me up fully but may need to make one of the incisions bigger if they need to remove something big. I'm ready to get some answers.

2 comments:

Dan & Brenda said...

Yay on school going well. Good luck next week, hope they find and fix the problem.

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

Congrats on finishing your first semester and for great grades! Praying your surgery goes well. :)