Day three went much better than the second day. It was easier too.
Breakfast was the norm of Brown rice Cream but I cooked it right this time :) and I mixed with a little brown sugar and pure maple sugar. I also had a banana.
Lunch was a big yummy salad.
Dinner was really yummy. We had Baked Honey Mustard Chicken, green beans and brown rice. With the recipe I used Light Agave Nectar in place of the Honey. Next time I'll cut down on the basil. It was a little over powering for me.
After dinner while Cart ate chocolate ice cream in front of me (he's still being bad), I ate watermelon.
It's been one week since surgery and I'm almost back to normal. But I still have to return to work today. My lower incision is really giving me trouble and the bandaids I've put on have given me so sort of rash that itches. It's very wierd but the incision it self looks okay. Life returns to normal today hopefully it will be uneventful.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment