I've missed a couple days of blogging about the diet. I didn't think you'd want to hear what I was eating every day. So I'll spare you :)
Basically I've been eating brown rice cream every morning for breakfast. A banana for snack around 11. And then I try to eat lunch around 1 or 2 however, working a busy lunch shift doesn't always allow that to happen. Those are the days I am extremely hungry by the time I get off work. And those are the days we usually fall off the wagon. Well technically eating at Chipolte isn't falling off the wagon but it is off the budget wagon.
Yesterday was one of those falling off days. I was so hungry and we were at the depot getting stuff for the house and ended up at my favorite wing place having wings. They were so yummy but I felt the effects later that evening. So I'm being a little better except for the samoa's I had, because they were starring at me as I opened the freezer. Cart will be working on eating those.
Do you wonder what this diet has done for my weight in the last week? Well before my surgery I weighed in at 189 at the doctors office. Yesterday before I showered I weighed in at 179. So 10lbs as come off since that visit. I think that visit was 3 weeks ago. But most of the weight happened to come off last week. So that is motivation to keep going.
Today we made Carob Crispy Crunch (say that 3 times fast) and Carob Chip Cookies. We have both good and bad here. Carob Crispy Crunch is awesome. It's like chocolate flavored rice crispie treats (except they stay in the fridge). The Carob Chip Cookies I think are gross. It called for brown rice flour and it was way to grainy for my liking. Cart actually liked them so those are his treats this week. I'll post the recipe for the Carob Crispy Crunch if any of you would like a tasty healthy treat.
Tonight we are making homemade chipolte salsa. I'm really hoping this comes out good because we bought chips that I can eat at the store and I'm in the mood for yummy chips and salsa. 
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment