Since starting the diet I cut caffeine out completely. I suffered withdraw headaches here and there but nothing too major. Yesterday was a catastrophe. First I had fasting blood draw at 830 am. Meaning no breakfast for me. They took 10 (yes 10) vials of blood from my very hungry body. Then I went to Chik-fil-a for breakfast because it seemed the healthiest option at the time and probably was. I had sprite with it (most places around here sell dasani for bottled water and basically that is just filtered tap water yuck). I would have gone home to eat however I had my therapy appt at 930. So off I went to therapy and got out about 1020. I could have done home and made breakfast then but I had to quickly change and go to work.
I drank mostly water all day after the sprite. I had a snickerdoodle at work that a co-worker made for some birthday's this week. Mine is actually on Friday. I got home had a snack and some water and then headed off to campus (30 min drive). Usually class is 2hrs long. I started falling asleep in the first hour. So I left because I was so exhausted. I ended up having to stop and get gas and while there I thought maybe some caffeine will do me some good. Well folks I'm here to tell you I now know what caffeine does to my body when all the other stuff isn't in there. I felt nauseated last night, and was up until 230 this morning. I was about to fall asleep until but Cart was breathing funny and constantly moving his legs. So off to the couch I went.
I'm still suffering the effects of caffeine this moring but hope they are passing soon. It's amazing what a week of healthy food can do for your body and when you bring back a crap food how it rebels. That definitely means absolutely no more caffeine for me.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

1 comments:
oh I so know about caffeine I cant drink it at all after cutting it out many years ago. I made the mistake one time and oh boy its no fun at all
Post a Comment