Friday, June 4, 2010

29 and holding

Today is the first time I'm turning 29 and it won't be the last. :)

In all seriousness today is my birthday and marks the beginning of my last year in my 20's. I thought it would be a good time to reflect on the last year.

If you recall last year I was bummed about 28, because that meant 2 years closer to 30. I got over it and the last year has been a busy one.

I hoped to become a mother, but God had other plans for us. We are still grateful for the opportunity given to us. I also decided it was time to finish my degree. While I won't finish my degree while I'm 29 I'll still continue to finish it up.

My birthday wish this year... is that God bless us with a miracle baby. With Cart's numbers rising, my surgery and a new healthier diet I hope it all does the trick.

29 will be a Great year. Next year this time I'll be on a cruise somewhere. :)


1 comments:

Ashley said...

Happy birthday! (I'll be leaving my 20's next month....)