Sunday, May 23, 2010

Diet Day Two

Today was not so great as yesterday. I took those two steps back.

First, I did way too much yesterday. I was feeling pretty good yesterday so besides cooking for the week, getting snacks prepared etc. I did 4 loads of laundry plus sheets and towels. So lots of time on my feet. I started running a fever, bleeding and cramping by the end of the night. So I spent the rest of the evening on the couch.

This morning I woke up with horrid cramps and heavy bleeding. I was concerned with this as my doctor said I might experience some light bleeding. So I phoned the on call service and the nurse assured me it was normal and to rest and drink plenty of fluids. So that is what I did today.

So breakfast didn't happen because when I woke up about 1015 it was pretty much almost lunch time so I didn't eat breakfast. For lunch we ordered from Chipolte because they use natural ingredients and I can eat there :) So I had a chicken salad with blk bns and tomatoes. It was yummy. Dinner is where I fell. I begged Cart to get me a Frosty from Wendy's cause apparently I was in need of chocolate. After lots of begging and I'm sure whining he got me a McFlurry from the big M and also Stouffers french bread pizza. I ate the flurry first and only made it through half of the pizza before I felt sick. Obviously it was a mistake.

So tomorrow I plan to do better. I will eat breakfast and I will have a salad for lunch and we will make Southwest Chicken for dinner. This I am planning. Apparently I need a plan to keep on track so each night I will try to make a plan for the next day. This will go not only for appts and such but for my meals.

I did make a revelation...AF type bleeding=hormone drop=hot flashes=cravings for sugar/junk. I'll be discussing this in therapy tomorrow because I need to figure out how to keep the cravings at bay.

0 comments: