Leah thanks for the idea :) I really needed something that didn't require that much mental thought.
The Three's of Breen
3 Names I go by
1. Breen
2. Hun
3. Brina
3 Jobs I've had
1. Publix Cashier
2. Automotive Bid Coordinator
3. Bartender
3 Places I've Lived
1. Atlantic Beach, FL
2. Jacksonville, FL
3. Orange Park, FL
3 Favorite Drinks
1. Southern Sweet Tea
2. Cherry Coke
3. Coke
3 TV Shows I Watch
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Private Practice
3. Biggest Loser
3 Places I've Been
1. Honduras
2. Virgin Islands
3. Mexico
3 Places I'd like to Visit
1. Ireland
2. Alaska
3. Spain
3 Fave Retro TV Shows
1. Saved by The Bell
2. Fresh Prince
3. Golden Girls
3 Fave Meals
1. Lasagna
2. Steak
3. Chicken N. Dumplings
3 things I am looking forward to
1. Finishing my Degree (finally)
2. The day I get pregnant
3. Resolving the medical issues
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

1 comments:
I hear you about needing an easy post that didn't require too much thought. That's EXACTLY where I was today. :)
Loved reading your 3 things! I'm also looking forward to when you're pregnant. It will be a great celebration. :)
Post a Comment