Today Cart got a call from the Urologist's office. I haven't met this Doc but from the 2 phone calls he's made to the house I'm really impressed with them.
Originally, the doc was going to check with the other partners and see if Cart was a candidate for HCG shots. I can't remember what they said this helps with but I too was baffled by this.
When the Doc called I answered and turned it over to Cart. He had a short conversation with the doc and the first thing he said to me after the call was "Now I Get to be the Moody one!" I'm sure I had a look of confusion on my face. Until he said that he is picking up a script for Clomid. Cart will be taking 25mg of Clomid each day and do a repeat SA in 3 months.
I wasn't sure what the clomid is suppose to do, but from what the Doc said it is suppose to help with Cart's count. When abstaining for 5 days to get the Morph #s up his count dropped. So I guess the clomid to increase the count so we have better odds when abstaining.
So I think we have come full circle. Now Cart is the one taking all the meds. The day he starts injections the cycle will be complete. LOL
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

2 comments:
That is encouraging news.And probably a much needed break from meds for you.Interesting how the guys are now getting in on some of the fun....Hang in there
I really hope this is the answer for you guys. Thinking of you.
Post a Comment