Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Surgery Scheduled

I was finally able to get my Lap scheduled. It was an ordeal but it is done now. First they wanted to schedule me for this coming week but we already have our vacation booked. I'd much rather enjoy this much needed vacation.

So it is scheduled for May 18th. I don't know if I should pray they find something or pray they don't. My monthly is so painful that I kinda hope they find something to explain how painful they are, because I know a little cramping is normal but what I go through is not normal. Here's to hoping something...

In other news, Cart took his first Clomid last night at my suggestion to take it in the evening. Well he had a rough night of sleep and had night sweats. LOL....all I have to say to that is welcome to my world! We'll see how the nightly taking it goes, he may end up switching to day time and just suffer the hot flashes during the day in the Florida Heat.

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Thinking of you two!