Today was going great. I was just a little tired, but I managed through working with the kiddos. Then I saw my schedule for my weekend job. They took away the shift that I've worked for several months. I went in to find out that the service manager felt that I wasn't strong enough for the shift. So basically he removed me from the shift before he gave me the opportunity to first tell me I was doing something wrong or second giving me chance to fix it. I'm livid with him. This is the job that we will get $7500 in adoption re-imbursement. I've gone from working there 30hrs to only 2 days a week. I'm starting to question whether it is time to leave this job or stay.
I know I'm already stressed with school and this job is so trivial that I'm not sure I should stay because it is stressing me out. 
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

2 comments:
UGH! Why are bosses such jerks sometimes? If he'd at least given you the courtesy of a conversation about it and you just blew it off, then I could see taking you off the shift. But without notice or anything? Bah. Ridiculous.
I hope something fantastic falls into your lap and you can tell him to go fly a kite!
Sorry this happened to you. I'm sure it was the last thing you needed while already dealing with the stresses of adoption. Thinking of you.
Post a Comment