Thursday, February 24, 2011

ABCs of Me

While I wait for the UPS man to deliver our profile book I thought I'd do the ABCs of me.

(A) Age: 29 (I'll be 30 the beginning of June)

(B) Bed Size: Queen although we really need a King

(C) Chore you Hate: Dishes and Laundry.

(D) Dogs: 1 and his name is Harley

(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Juice

(F) Favorite Color: Blue

(G) Gold or Silver: Silver

(H) Height: 5'8"

(I) Instruments you Play: In Elementary school I played the Viola

(J) Job Title: Substitute Teacher, Student, Bartender/Server, and I own my own business.

(K) Kids: Just my Harley for now

(L) Live: The Sunshine State and Home of the Jaguars

(M) Mom's Name: Ann

(N) Nickname: Breen

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays: once for a stomach virus after having an appendectomy.

(P) Pet Peeves: I have lots.

(Q) Quote from a Movie: I don't know any quotes from movies. We watch a lot of movies but I don't remember their lines.

(R) Right or Left Handed: Right

(S) Siblings: Older brother and younger brother. 1 sister-in-law

(T) Time you Wake up: Depends on the plans for the day

(U) Underwear: Bikini briefs

(V) Vegetable you Dislike: Brussel Sprouts, Asparagus

(W) What Makes you Run Late: I try to be on time or early. Usually it is the internet that distracts me.

(X) X-Rays: Too many to count. I'll just list body parts, chest, knee, ankle, back, neck, wrist

(Y) Yummy Food you Make: I make a very yummy home made Lasagna and Chili

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Giraffes and monkeys.

Now if that UPS man would get here soon so I could see my book.

0 comments: