For several years I have been a member of pregnancy.org. When we started trying to conceive I found the message boards and have 'met' some amazing women. I've gone from the Trying To Conceive boards, to the IVF board, and now the Adoption Board. I am actually the moderator on the Adoption board and the IVF board. I'm hoping to get a bit more traffic through both boards for women who don't have blogs, or friends who understand. I'm reaching out to my readers...
If you have time and would like more support yourself or would like to support other women going through IVF or the adoption process please feel free to stop in there. If you wish to comment or post you will need to create an account.
Here is the link to the Adoption Board
Here is the link to the IVF Board
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

1 comments:
I didn't know about that place! Thank you!
Post a Comment