Friday, February 18, 2011

Can someone Help

I really need to write a post but I really need just that post to be private. Do I have to make my whole blog private or can I just make certain posts private.

Basically we found something tonight that might suggest our privacy was compromised and I really need to vent about it.

I'm tempted to make our profile private but I don't want to lose followers or hinder others from following our journey.

Any opinions are greatly appreciated.

4 comments:

Angelwingsbaby said...

I know when I had some stuff I was going to vent about I created a separate blog,totally not connected to my current one. I never ended up using it. But my intention was to post there without using identifying details (no names, pics, email etc) and I planned to hand out the new blog address to those who asked for it by email therefore not connecting to my new blog.Some people also use wordpress since it has more privacy controls. To my knowledge there is no way to make a single entry private on blogger.And if you make your blog private you are limited to 100 followers and your followers to do not get updates in their reader.So I know it is easy for them to lose track of you.I hope this helps some.I hope whatever is going on gets better hun. -Megan

Just Believing said...

Unfortubatley blogger doesnt have these kind of options ;( Are you on ABB on FB?

Ashley said...

I think you would have to make your entire blog private to do that.

Breen said...

Heather what is ABB on Facebook?