Thursday, February 24, 2011

It Came!!!!

It Came it came it came! Woohooo! It was actually here when I did the ABCs of Me post. I just didn't hear the knock at the door, as I was in the shower, when the UPS man came. And Harley is at Grandma's so he wasn't here to alert me.

So when I went to track the package it said Delivered and left at front door! I opended it and I am pleasantly surprised.

It is better than I expected. I left it very simple because on the screen it doesn't look as big as it does in the book. So I could have gone more elaborate but I think simple is better. If you'd like to see our book leave a comment with your email address or email it to me and I'll send it to you via email. Because I don't want to publish it for the world to see as I use our real names and because of the privacy issue we had.

BTW, for those of you who still need to make a book for adoption or just want to make a scrapbook mixbook is an amazing site and the quality is GREAT!

I'm taking the book to our agency tomorrow along with our final homestudy fee check (our agency splits the fee in half.) Tomorrow night we are headed to the Whale of a Sale to look for baby stuff. Gently used in great condition baby stuff at a huge discount. Got to save money where we can.

7 comments:

J said...

You have my email address...I want to see it!

Britney said...

SOOOO Exciting!!!!!

Angelwingsbaby said...

Would love to see it! dream83004 @ yahoo. com What a great day for you! YEA it came :-)

Ashley said...

Such a big step- so exciting!!

Jen said...

So excited for you!!! I'd love to read it!!! jensadoptionblessings@gmail.com

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

laurensmitty1982@msn.com

I would love to see it!