Thanks for the support about our agency issues. I would love to switch agencies but this is the only agency that got back with us so quickly when we first approached us. They were the only agency who would give us information up front without a fee for consultation. That is the reason we chose them. Go figure that they are doing the opposite now.
I did send an email yesterday requesting that they set up our fee meeting for the week immediately following the New Year. I mentioned in the email that I return to school on the 10th and my schedule becomes very hectic and hard to match up with Cart's so it would be best to schedule that meeting at that time. I am praying that she responds next week.
I hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas. Have a blessed day and enjoy all the time with family and friends.
2011 is going to be a great year...find out why real soon!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

1 comments:
I'm so sorry to hear that you're dealing with that now...believing it will all work out - I'm sure this is the best agency for y'all! Praying for you guys as you move forward. :)
Post a Comment