This Christmas is a little different than others. First, we are not decorating this year. :( It's sad I know. We have put up our Christmas Kinkades but other than that nothing else. I've just been too busy with school to help get anything Christmas out of the attic. Also we are hoping to have our home visit in January and with school starting it would be a lot of stress to try to get Christmas put away and clean my house. Next year will be extra special though. :)
This Christmas we are truly blessed that Cart works for an amazing company! Not only do we have the adoption reimbursement he gets a bonus every December. We are totally blessed he has a great job.
I've been trying to reach our agency to set up our next appointment and talk about reference letters and I can't seem to get a call back. So I'm a little worried and losing patience that they won't call me back. I've left two messages on two different days with no return call. It is quite frustrating.
If I don't update before Christmas I hope everyone of you have a very Blessed Christmas!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

3 comments:
I hope you have a wonderful Christmas. Thank you for the comment about our dad. We're waiting to see him now, but the surgery went really well. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers.
Merry Christmas, Breen!! I can't wait to see how different and fun your Christmas will be next year!
I'm having a hard time getting my social worker to respond to my emails in a timely manner, too. Keep on them!
Post a Comment