Saturday, December 18, 2010

Talked to the SW

Finally I talked to our SW today. It only took 4 or 5 messages. In regards to my dads letter, she said if he does one great if not she won't hold it against us. Basically my mom did one. My parents are divorced and have been since I was 3 so she has at least one parent of mine. She did say that she would call and update us next week sometime.

My hope is that we can get on the calendar for the following week for our meeting with the Director and then get my one-on-one interview scheduled for the following week while I'm still out of school. Once I start back to school my schedule gets very hectic so I'm really hoping and praying we get some if not all of the meetings done before I go back to school.

1 comments:

RELH said...

I hope you get these other dates set soon, soon! It's all so exciting!