Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Eye Yuck

But first an update. I sent an email to our SW yesterday about Carts work reference letter and the hoops we need to jump through. She basically said hopefully things slow down after the holidays and they can get us in for the fee meeting. So we wait until after the 1st of the year.

Eye Yuck! Glasses Yuck! Well I woke up this morning with what looked like pink eye and severe pain in my eye. Called work and they said I couldn't work just in case it was pink eye. I went to the eye doctor and turns out I have Keratitis of the eye. Basically inflammation of the eye. Yucky stuff. Crappy part it is the same eye I had an eye ulcer in right before Thanksgiving. I have the unfortunate pleasure of wearing my glasses for at least a week. I'm just hoping I can wear my contacts before my trip to Chicago after the New Year.

0 comments: