skip to main |
skip to sidebar
- First the adoption. It is moving along. We attended our adoption class before Thanksgiving. Our family and friends are completing their letters and sending them in. We are waiting to get a phone call to set up our meeting with the director of our agency to go over the "financial" contracts.
- Thanksgiving was a quiet one. We went over to Cart's parents and had a very yummy dinner and On Saturday we had Thanksgiving at my moms.
- My current semester is almost over. I will be finished on December 15th when I turn in my final assignment. I can't wait! I will then have my first break since I started last May. I'll have 3 weeks off.
- Cart is steadily working on the projects around the house. The bathroom is done. He is working on building the shelving for the linen closet. Then he will be building a "table top" to go over our washing machine and dryer to have more "work space" in there. Then he is going to build shelving for the babies closet.
- Other than all that it is quiet here in the sunny south.
1 comments:
What is your agency? We went with AIAA and loved the experience. Maybe you need to switch?
Post a Comment