Our Fundraiser Yard Sale is just 1 week away. We've been busy collecting donations but every now and then I think that we won't have enough stuff. I'm picking up a lot of stuff this week so hopefully it won't be as bad as I think.
During the yard sale we are holding the 50/50 drawing and a raffle of other prizes. We are also selling drinks and snacks as well as cards that I've made and cards that the wonderful ladies of my scrapbooking board have donated.
It should be a good sale and this week will either go by really slow or really fast.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
11 months ago

2 comments:
Good luck!! Hope it goes well. :)
We had a adoption yardsale to raise money for our adoption. We raised over 3,000 dollars in just 2 days!! Praying for a great turn out!
Post a Comment