Thursday, September 10, 2009

Shipping

Our little embies are being shipped Monday from Seattle! Originally the clinic in Seattle told us that we couldn't use their container. But when our coordinator called Seattle they decided to go ahead and use their shipper. So our embies could have been here already.

But anyway...they will be in Jacksonville either Tuesday or Wednesday! So excited.

On other things. I've been on BCPs for 2 weeks now and since my fabulous friend has left I'm still spotting which apparently is a side effect of the BCPs :(

1 comments:

embieadoptmom said...

I was a nervous wreck last cycle on my BCP's. I spotted like a mad fool and didn't think AF would come because I spotted so much. The nurse assured me AF would still come, and she did! SHIPPING-how exciting. I remember the day ours shipped! So nice to know they are safe and snug in the last stop before their momma's belly!