Tuesday, September 1, 2009

HSG

The HSG has been scheduled! I will be at the hospital at 7am on Friday morning filling out paperwork and the HSG will be at 730am. I didn't have much pain after the first one but it was with a different doctor. I'm hoping that it doesn't hurt so I can work Friday night. Good thing I'm just the shift manager which doesn't require too much hard physical work...just walkin around lookin pretty. LOL!

Wednesday I should be receiving a call from the clinic to pay for the shipping of the container to get the embryos and the shipping back! So excited about that!

3 comments:

embieadoptmom said...

WOW! Everything is really coming together! I had one and it didnt bother me at all after wards. Just uncomfortable during! When do you think you will transfer? I think around the same time as us right?

Leah said...

Good luck at the HSG!

Amber said...

Good luck with everything