Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Schedule

I talked to our IVF coordinator yesterday. I have started the prenatals which are actually awesome. But you don't really want to hear why ;)

She told me that she'll be working on our schedule within the next week. For those of you who don't understand IVF lingo...the schedule tells me when I start which meds, when the monitoring happens and what time the transfer will be. So that means I should have it by the first of October of shortly there after. It's really only a month and a half away.

In other news, grandma H passed away this week. She wasn't our grandma but was family. She lived a very full life. She continuously prayed for us for all things baby. I don't think we lost someone praying for us, I think she is now sitting next to God talking directly too him. We'll miss you Grandma H.

2 comments:

embieadoptmom said...

Glad things are moving forward for you! Can't wait to see you pregnant! Sorry about Grandma H-you are right, she's telling God directly that you need that baby!

Leah said...

So happy to hear things are moving along for you. :-D

I'm really sorry to hear about your grandma passing. Even if she wasn't your "real" grandma, it sounds like she had an influence in your life.

I put your name down for the blog makeover twice. Thanks so much for playing. :-D