Yes that is right. 74 days until the transfer. So excited! November 15th is the actual date and she told me that we'd do the first beta the day after Thanksgiving! I've been thinking about it a lot this week and have been quite nervous. But today as I was cleaning the house I looked up on top of the china cabinet and saw a plaque we bought that says... "Faith is not believing that God can, it is knowing that God will." It brought me such peace with everything.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

4 comments:
I counted mine just for fun & 47 for me! Isn't that funny? Your numbers reversed! ANOTHER SIGN that we are BOTH going to be pregnant :)
It will be here soon! And I love that quote. :)
So exciting!! Praying for you and your babies!!!
BTW ~ That is such a great, and true, quote.
(Our transfer date hasn't been scheduled yet, but should be set for the end of September/begining of October.)
Thanks for following my blog! Yes, we are in Jax too. I will be praying for you and your husband to conceive. I had to see an infertility Dr. and take clomid with my children and I know that it can be painful to wait on God's timing.
Post a Comment