Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Random Stuff

I feel like I've neglected the blog over the last week or so.

Here is a bullet update on things and life:

  • Our Whale of a Sale experience was okay we didn't get the big items like we hoped but we did get some stuff. I have pictures on the camera just need to upload.
  • For those that sent or commented with their email to look at the book. I'm still trying to figure that out. As soon as I figure it out I'll let you know.
  • One of my internet friends had a dream about me and my baby girl last night. My friend is currently preggo and is having very vivid dreams. She said she was hugely PG and saw me holding my "daughter" and that she had light brown hair. Crazy right. I think it's awesome.
  • My first set of 8wk classes for spring semester is coming to a close. I start another set next week.
  • I also go back to the restaurant Sunday :(
  • lia sophia is really kicking off and going great. I would like to do some fundraisers so if you are interested shoot me an email.

0 comments: