I really don't have a title for this post. We've been waiting for a little over three weeks now but it certainly feels like forever. We will eventually get the call, but In God's Time. While we wait we've been slowly working on the babies room. All the ugly wire shelving is removed from the closet, all the wholes patched, room painted. Because we removed those horribly useless white wire shelving we need to put new shelving in. For this segment it would be Cart and his dad's building expertise. However, first we must stain all the wood to match the crib. Let me just say it takes about 4-5 coats of stain on each side. Not to mention we still haven't put the shinny sealing coat on yet. So that is where slowly comes into play.
While Cart has been working on staining the shelving (I did help with the first 3 coats on the oneside) I have been busy starting a new set of classes (only 2 this term). I've also been busy with work and trying to get my business where I want it to be.
This past Friday Cart and I celebrated 5 wonderful years of marriage. I celebrated this day by getting Strep Throat. I woke up Friday morning with a really bad sore throat. We went on with our plans to go see a movie, shop, get pictures done, and go to dinner. By the time dinner was over I was feeling awful. My throat hurt even worse and I had the chills. We got home and took my temp it was 102. I went straight to bed and stayed there for 2 days (except when we went to the urgent care clinic saturday night). So our anniversary celebration weekend was a total bust. I hear though that I'll get sick like this more with working around kiddos. Yay me!
As soon as I get the photos from the fabulous Jenn Guthrie Photography I'll post my faves here if I can choose. You could even see a sneak peek of some on her facebook page through that link.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment