I am a wife to a wonderful man Cart. We have a wonderful life! In January 2012 we adopted our beautiful daughter Faithe. We also have a 4 legged friend, Harley. I'm in my first year of teaching 3rd grade and I'm loving it! Follow along with us through life as a family of 3 and through open adoption.
The three points of the triangle represent the adoption triad: birthparents, adoptive parents, and child. The heart represents the love between all three.
4 comments:
Awesome job!
That book is great! I am going to have to check out that site! Any placing family would be blessed to have you as an adopting family!
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com
Great job. I wish I could find a way to post mine.
Looks great! Thanks for sharing! Praying your match happens quickly!!
You did a great job! I wish their was pause button so I could read about you!!
Post a Comment