Friday, March 4, 2011

Holden Uganda Fundraiser

I'm doing a fundraiser for Holden Uganda through my business lia sophia. From now until the end of the month any jewelry ordered through under the Holden Uganda Fundraiser I will donate all my profits to Holden Uganda.

I learned about Holden Uganda through my sweet friend Charys. Holden is her nephew who was born to the Lord. You can read his story on the link above.

If you would like to order from me in support visit my website www.liasophia.com/kchapman Under 'Our Jewelry' under hostess look up put in First Name: Holden Last Name: Uganda. Then you are all set to place an order. When you pay with credit card your card won't be charged until the show closes at the end of March. Buy 2 Get 1 Half off (most expensive is half off).

If you have any questions feel free to email me.

0 comments: