Tuesday, January 25, 2011

SW Meeting and ...

First I'll update about our meeting. Cart said his individual interview went fine. It was just going over the 55 question questionnaire that we each filled out in the beginning. Cart said no big deal which is a good thing.

When I got home we went over the "criteria" for a child we would be willing to accept. I'm not sure "criteria" is the right word I'm looking for. It was info like gender, age, race, and health issues. Then we gave her a tour of our home. She was jealous of my scraproom :)

Now the and... Last night on my drive home from school, one our friends called Cart about 4 times in the matter of minutes. When Cart finally called him back he asked us if we would be interested in maybe adopting twin girls. They are only about 3 days old. I don't want to get into specifics but we said yes. However, we are waiting to hear more information. They wanted to make sure we would be interested before mentioning anything to the birth mom. So we are currently waiting to hear more information. We have mentioned this situation to our social worker. Please pray for the birthmom and for us. Also we pray that God's will be done in this situation, whether or not these little girls are placed with us.

I will be meeting with our SW tomorrow morning for my individual interview.

4 comments:

Kim said...

Oh Breen....so excited for you!!! I am praying and having my fingers crossed for you. :)

Leah said...

Thinking and praying for you!

Jen said...

Praying as well!!! PLEASE keep us updated!!!

Ashley said...

Wow, twins! That would be awesome!! Looks like we are in about the same spot in our adoptions. Praying we will both be matched super quickly!!