We finally have our fee meeting scheduled for Thursday at 3pm. I'm excited to get this out of the way and move onto our interviews and home visit. The only crappy part about the Thursday meeting is I'm sick.
I aquired the funk bug going around work. I'm glad it came this week before school starts but hoping it doesn't last long.
In other news, I'm heading to Chicago this weekend for Success Camp for my lia sophia business. I'm leaving my semi-warm locale to go experience snow and 30 degree temps. Good thing is once I'm in the hotel I won't need to leave.
Wish us luck with the fee meeting.
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

2 comments:
Good luck. Get better soon. I'vebeen sick for almost a week, and y little one has been sick for 2 1/2 weeks. It is awful!! Have a great time away as well.
Good luck! I was sick for our first meeting with our social worker and couldn't even talk! Hope you feel better soon!
Post a Comment