Wednesday, January 12, 2011

School - AAAAHHHH

School started this week for Spring semester. I'm taking 5 classes but not all at once, thank goodness. I am taking 3 classes the first 8 weeks and 2 the other 8 weeks. All while working and adoption meetings and cleaning the house. Thanks goodness my house doesn't have to be spotless but it needs to be cleaned.

I started thinking tonight while reading over my classwork for the classes, what if we are that miracle family that gets a baby right after approval. How the heck am I going to do everything I'm doing now and take care of a baby. Instant panic set in, are we doing this with the right timing. What if I have to finish school and take care of a baby. How will I juggle all that.

All along I've been thinking that we'd be matched sometime this spring/summer and have a baby sometime summer/fall. If our baby was born in the summer it would be perfect timing because I only have to take one class. Then I intern in Fall so it would be just like having a normal job so no worries there.

To think about all this I just need to remember God won't give us more than we can handle.

1 comments:

Ashley said...

You're right~ You can do everything through Christ who strengthens you!