When Carter and I first considered International Adoption we wanted to choose Vietnam but unfortunately their agreement with the US was terminated. So two US Senators have a letter ready to go to the Prime Minister of Vietnam requesting to continue to work on an agreement. Please read below we all can help:
Two US Senators are sending a letter to the Vietnamese Prime Minister to start discussions that would eventually lead to the reopening of adoptions from Vietnam.If you want to encourage your Senators and Congresspersons to add their names to the letter, you can find more info here http://www.jcics.org/Vietnam.htmTime is of the essence - I think tomorrow is the last day.This is something we can do that will help children and cost us no money! Just the time to log on to your representatives websites and ask them to add their names to the letter.
Thanks!
A Slow Cooker Thanksgiving
9 months ago

1 comments:
I am so sorry I didn't read this in time.
Post a Comment