Sunday, January 18, 2009

Weekend Away

Cart and I headed down to Orlando for Saturday and Sunday. It was a nice mini-vacation and we really had a good time. To our surprise Universal and Island of Adventure had events to celebrate the Gator's National Championship win. We had a good time and it was nice to relax. This is my favorite picture from the weekend. We got to take a picture with Albert and Alberta the Gator mascot.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Julie said...

I check out your blog often, I'm from your old Yahoo group. How funny that you were in Orlando over the weekend because we were just there. The only difference is that you are wearing long pants and sweatshirts and we were wearing t-shirts and shorts, that's the difference of coming from MN. I hope you had a good time, we had a wonderful vacation and want to move to FL now:)